Who is Betty and what is this Pie and Cobbler craze all about anyway?
See a list of our Partners. They’re pretty cool people, too!
- Cobblers for a Cause Parade Day — Saturday, Aug 3rd, 9am-12pm
205 W Main Street, Gardner, KS 66030
– The Corinne & Cameron YES I CAN Scholarship fund is back again with tasty cobblers, cookies and maybe some new tasty treats for sale that all goes to benefit the YES I CAN fund to support the USD 231 students with abilities.
– We will be at the Stephenson Homestead on Main, across from the ole Smith house where we used to have these events.
– $5 gets you a bowl of cobbler and ice cream ( we will have cookies as well)
- KC Sunflower and Peach Fest — Sat Aug 17, Sun Aug 18, Sat Aug 24, and Sun Aug 25, 10am-6pm for all dates. Located at the KC Pumpkin Patch in Olathe, Kansas.
– Kid-friendly / Family-friendly event!
– 🌻KC’s Own Sunflower Field ONLY 2 Miles outside of Olathe!🌻
– You’re invited to join us as we celebrate Kansas agriculture for our KC Wine Co Sunflower fest!
– Betty’s Pies & Cobblers will be there as a vendor selling delicious peach treats!
– Event Tickets $15
- 2019 Grand Slam Craft Beer, Wine & Spirits Fest — Saturday, Sept 28
Tickets on sale now!! Betty’s Pies and Cobblers will be there with a variety of tasty treats for all your cravings. Individual size and full-size servings will be available while supplies last throughout the night! Buy your tickets now!!
- Elite Comics Halloween ComicFest 2019 — Sunday, Oct 27, 10am-6pm
– Location: Overland Park Convention Centers Courtyard ballrooms 1-3
– Over 10,000 square feet of toys, statues, trades, hardcovers, and comics, comics, comics! We will have over 50,000 $1 comics, over 20,000 Silver Age Comics, and collectibles of every sort!
– October 27th is also Halloween Free Comic Book Day with 1000’s of free comics!
– Betty’s Pies & Cobblers will be there with treats on sale for all!
Check our Facebook page for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/bettyspiesandcobblers