Who is Betty and what is this Pie and Cobbler craze all about anyway?
- Mother’s Day Vendor Fair — Saturday, May 11th, 9am – 3:30pm
American Legion LeRoy Hill Post 19
315 Meadowbrook Circle, Gardner, KS 66030
– Betty’s Pies will have 5-inch and 9-inch pies for sale while supplies last!
– Special order your pie for pick-up at the event by calling or messaging.
– Pie Flavors available at the event: Strawberry Rhubarb, Strawberry, Raspberry, Mixed Berry, Betty’s Apple, Cherry, Lemon, Oatmeal/Chocolate/Coconut
– There will be some Gluten Free, and there might be a few more surprises like Chocolate Bread Pudding and Apple Bread Pudding being served warm by the bowl. (No cream pies will be available)
– Facebook Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/2325377371073616/
- Food Truck Frenzy — Friday, May 24th, 11am – 2pm
S. Elm St (between Main & Park)
– Celebrate the last day of school and the unofficial start of summer at the first Food Truck Frenzy of 2019 held by the Gardner Edgerton Chamber of Commerce
– Facebook Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/2055257168108674/
Check our Facebook page for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/bettyspiesandcobblers